Sunday 21 July 2013

"CANADA THE LIVING HELL THAT NOBODY DOESN’T KNOW" A MONSTROUS PRISON THAT WE CHOOSE TO LIVE!

Decenas de miles de niños, jovenes, madres y padres de familia Latino American's, sus vidas destrozados por la suciedad protectora de menores, "Gestapo" policia y el putrido Systema judicial. 


THE NAZIS WITH THE GAS CHAMBERS THEY PUT AN END THE AGONY OF THEIR VICTIMS? 


“Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms”- CHE       For about five months on the streets of Toronto, I have received death threats from the police and unknown persons. In recent months, I have been besieged by government agents, the same as I understand they are using toxic substances to destroy my health. In the last thirty years the Toronto police have attempted to murder in my residence, in political rallies, public protests, police stations and hospitals. For the above mentioned, the possible deterioration of my physical or mental health; or poisonings which may result in my death; I would blame the government agents                                                                                                                                                  Tyrants have not yet discovered any chains that can
fetter the mind - H. Spencer

Decenas de miles de niños, jovenes, madres y padres de familia,  con sus vidas destrozados por la suciedad protectora de menores, "Gestapo" policia y el putrido Systema judicial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment