Tuesday 16 August 2011

CANADIAN JUSTICE SYSTEM

Courts of Justice or Slaughter houses
Pardon! Pardon, what I did: to ask for your clemency?
must the bells are ringing strongly, inside my heart and brain
Honour my forgiveness. Pardon my Lord, and pardon my Gods
Pardoned yours intimidation, corruption, and criminal complicity
no more "business" with our lives, don't make money with our slave....
bloooooooooood.

Motion and Affidavit heard by the jugdes from the Appeal Court
Twenty nine transcripts have to be disclose by the Superior Court
To the White and Bloody hands of my Honorable Crown Attorney's
To prepare the Appeal Book, Factum of yours Hidden Crimes
Fills-Filling the apellant in the "high Court" to live with Fantacy and Hopeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Listen to what they did.
Listen to what's to come.
listen to the blood.
Listen to the drum.
- James Fenton

No comments:

Post a Comment